If you are interested in membership in the civic association Footgolf club Skalica, please fill out the following form.
By filling out the form, you confirm that you have read the statutes of the civic association Footgolf club Skalica and your attitudes are in accordance with the goals and mission of the association.
Your application will be discussed at the next regular meeting of the highest body of the association and you will then be informed of the decision.
Membership in the civic association Footgolf club Skalica according to the statutes of the association:
Membership in the association is voluntary. Any natural or legal person who agrees with the statutes of the association can be a member. Membership in the association arises from the admission of a member by the highest body on the basis of the applicant’s application for membership.
The members of the association have the right to:
– participate in the activities of the association,
– address the bodies of the association with suggestions and complaints and request an opinion,
– be informed about the activities and decisions of the bodies of the association.
The members of the association have the following obligations:
– observe the statutes of the association,
– to help meet the goals of the association and to take an active part in its work,
– to assist the bodies of the association in accordance with their conscience, the extent of their capabilities and their ability,
– pay membership dues,
– to protect and increase the property of the association.
Termination of membership:
– withdrawal – the membership expires on the day of delivery of the member’s written notice of withdrawal from the association,
– death of a natural person, resp. dissolution of the legal entity,
– dissolution of the association,
– deletion due to inactivity of a member,
– exclusion by the highest body of the association if the member again violates the membership obligations, or for other important reasons.